Door & Drawer
Silverline Freedom HD Bisley Essential and System File Combination Range
Silverline Personal Storage
Silverline have been manufacturing steel office furniture for over 30 years in the UK. With continuous manufacturing reinvestments, we have led the industry in moving with changing work environments. Creating adaptable, sensible and secure products for every kind of working situation; we design and specify with a view of the future in mind.
Not only does Silverline offer a multi-functional range of storage products, but we also understand the market and interpret new trends to ensure our clients offer leading edge solutions with our first class service and customer care. All this has gained us a reputation for innovation, dependability and value.
The Freedom Combi:Store offers a solution to suit all filing choices, from suspended or lateral, to box and lever arch files, all within one standard footprint. Part of the Freedom family, with its variation of combinations the range offers choice and flexibility for secure storage, whilst offering a significantly reduced carbon footprint.
- 10 year guarantee
- Fira certified
- 50kg suspension file carrying capacity per drawer
- Undefeatable Interlock and Anti-Tilt (unit must be on level ground)
- 100% drawer extension
- 2 key mastered series . Levelling feet
- FS filing as standard
- Drawer accomodate lever arch (spine up) and box files
- 5 Height levels and 2 widths to choose from
- Mixed storage compartments to avoid over provision of storage
- Quick release hinges on cupboard doors
- Contains re-used sustainably sourced steel
- Same lock number
- Divider plates sold separately
- Clip on channels to provide A4 filing sold as pairs (2 required per drawer)
- Height adjusting cup for use with levelling feet to further increase height
- Individual locking drawers
- Double skin doors
- Soft close hinges
- Postal slots
- Sloping tops
- Glass tops
Our new Essentials and System File range is exactly that. A group of core products that no office can function without. Cupboards, tambours, lodges, drawers, desk high storage and combination units.
This select portfolio has allowed us to take the complexity out of specifying your perfect work space. A much simpler range not only means a tighter product family but also specific finishes and sizes. With Essentials what you see is what you get. Affordable, high quality storage to suit your needs.
- All units are 470mm deep and have been designed to fit A4 binders, lateral and suspension filing
- Available in 7 of Bisley’s most popular colours:
- Goose grey (av4),
- Traffic white (ba5),
- Black (av1),
- Silver (arn),
- Anthracite grey (aa3),
- Light grey (av7) and
- Chalk white (ab9)
- Tambour shutters available in Silver (.SL), Chalk (.EW), Light grey (.1), Dark grey (.9) and Black (.5)
- Essentials products come with appropriate number of shelves where applicable
- All units will have Lowe and Fletcher AB series and locks
- 5-year standard warranty and full after sale customer service
- Bisley branded units as standard
Bisley Combination High Units
- Available in two widths 800mm and 1000mm
- The perfect combination of filing and personal space
- Available in 3 heights
- Available in different door and drawer combinations
- All units come with levelling feet allowing 15mm adjustment
Whys choose combination units?
Sometimes a micture of doors and draweers is useful allowing for different hanging suspension or folder lever arch files.
Where space is at a premium these flexibwe storage combination units are useful