You can manage your cookie settings via your browser.
At the heart of what we do is a promise to be one of the best and work for customers. The best products, the best service and the best quality. We are delighted to introduce Talos, named after the bronze giant of ancient Greek mythology famed for guarding Crete. A strong, stable man with reassuring presence, we hope you’ll agree that the new Talos steel storage range has exactly those qualities. Talos is a comprehensive range of filing cabinets, pedestals, cupboards and side opening tambours in a variety of standard colour finishes all available next day delivery* from stock.
Manufactured from fully welded, epoxy powder coated steel, Talos has the perfect solution for every office storage need. Talos offers two, three and four drawer filing cabinets, under desk pedestals in two widths, three height options of storage cupboard and two heights of side opening tambours. Choose from a variety of finishes including white, grey, and exclusively for filing cabinets, black and coffee cream.
• Market leading 7 year warranty on all products • All units complete with integral lock and two keys for added security • Cupboards and tambour units are supplied with an appropriate number of shelves where applicable • Solutions suitable for use with both A4 and foolscap suspension files, as well as 330mm lateral files • All filing cabinets offer 100% drawer extension, with our four drawer units offering an exceptional 2.12 linear metres of filing capacity • Filing cabinet drawers have a weight capacity of 40kg (when use with suspension files) • Cupboard and tambour unit shelves have a laden weight capacity of 50kg when uniformly loaded • Filing cabinets are fitted with an anti-tilt mechanism, which ensures product and user safety
Talos Filing Cabinets
• Fully welded construction and epoxy polyester powder coat finish • Plastic inset drawer handles incorporating a card holder for easy identification and labelling • Anti-tilt mechanism • Suitable for both A4 and foolscap filing
• 0.53 linear metres per filing drawer • Filing cabinets are suitable for use with A4 foolscap suspension file
• Fully welded construction and epoxy polyester powder coat finish • Locking drawers with accuride drawer runners • Both pedestals feature three drawers, one filing two stationery • Complete with pen tray • Supplied with locking castors • Drawer depth 420mm
• Fully welded construction and epoxy polyester powder coat finish • Supplied complete with shelves which are height adjustable at 36mm increments • Square handle with two point locking mechanism • Additional shelves are available to order (please see below) • 180° opening door hinges with rubber stops for silent closing
• 0.91 linear metres per shelf unit • Dual purpose shelves (TCS-SHELF) are suitable for use with A4 suspension files
• Fully welded construction and epoxy polyester powder coat finish • 100% fully opening, lockable tambour shutter doors • Supplied complete with shelves which are height adjustable at 36mm increments • Adjustable feet to ensure units are level • Optional roll out filing frame unit for use with A4 , foolscap suspension and 330mm lateral files
• 0.845 linear metres per shelf unit • Dual purpose shelves (TCS-TAM-SHELF) are suitable for use with A4 suspension files • Roll our lateral filing frame (TCSOTFF) for use with Tambour units is suitable for use with A4 and foolscap suspension files and 330mm lateral files
TCSOTFF // Roll Out Tambour Filing Frame *
TCS-TAM-SHELF // Dual Purpose Tambour Shelf *
TCS-SHELF-BK // Dual Purpose Cupboard Shelf *
RAL is a colour matching system used across Europe. A RAL number refers a specific colour finish allowing products to be matched across different manufacturers and ranges.